Menu

• Home
  • 2021 Pirate and Wenches Festival

2021 Pirate and Wenches Festival

• 29 Jan 2021 11:28 AM
    Message # 10046208

If you are interested in attending the Rock Hall Pirate and Wenches Festival this summer, I just reserved a block of slips at Haven Harbor South for 8/13-15 and made my reservation.  Denise at Haven Harbor will hold slips to May 1 and we can cancel if need be, but if you want to tentatively plan on attending the pirate festival this year, I suggest you make your slip reservations now.  You can call Denise Haven Harbor South at 410-778-6697.  Tell them you are booking under the slips reserved by Laurie Underwood.  She will want a one night deposit.

Hoping to see you all on the water this spring and summer.  

• 29 Jan 2021 1:36 PM
    Reply # 10046663 on 10046208

This is a great event!  You should go if you can.

• 22 Apr 2021 11:55 AM
    Reply # 10339163 on 10046208
    Deleted user

Vic and I will be there!!! And maybe in our new (to us) Pacific Seacraft! :) Thanks for blocking off slips, Laurie. Glad to finally get to go!!

1 file
    Last modified: 22 Apr 2021 11:56 AM | Deleted user
  • 23 Apr 2021 4:01 PM
    Reply # 10343351 on 10046208

Avast me hearties, Blown Away has reserved a slip.  Prepare to boarded!!  

1 file
  • 29 Apr 2021 7:37 PM
    Reply # 10406594 on 10046208

Heather and Vic - Congrats on the new boat!  She looks fantastic!

• 02 Aug 2021 9:40 PM
    Reply # 10790672 on 10046208

Get ready for a rip-roarin’, swashbucklin’, rum-drinkin’, over-indulgent kind of trip with fun, friends and food. We can’t wait to see everyone from the Hunter Sailing Association Station #1, Herrington Harbor Sailing Association, Pentagon Sailing Club and Northern Star Hunter Sailing Association. 

Slip Reservations

Haven Harbor South is completely sold out and has a wait-list, but you can try the marina or other Rock Hall marinas. We had a block of slips that were booked months ago.

Friday, August 13, 7:00 pm - Casual Happy Hour

Members of the four sailing clubs are invited to a casual happy hour at Harbor Haven South Marina  at the beach area.  Bring your own drink.

Saturday, August 14, 5:30 pm Pirate Feast

Sailors & landlubbers alike are invited to join us for a pot luck dinner at the marina's picnic area beginning at 5:30 pm.  In the past we have had a catered dinner, but two of our past vendors have gone out business and sadly there are no other area caterers who can support our event. So please bring your own drink and a dish to share.

Come in your finest pirate attire and bring your competitive spirit to participate in some pirate themed activities.  Everyone who comes in costume will entered in a drawing to win door prizes.

Pirate Festival Info

The annual town-wide Pirates and Wenches Festival is packed with fun for the whole family and includes a town-wide treasure hunt, beach party, dinghy poker run and decorating contest, a 5k, rum tasting, wine tasting, a pirate ball and much more. Additional details can be found at: https://www.rockhallpirates.com

We highly recommend the dinghy poker run and beach party, but make sure your dinghy crew is sufficiently armed with water guns.  Please also note that if you do not dress up in costume, you will definitely be in the minority. 

We look forward to seeing you all on August 13 -15.  Please RSVP.

© Pentagon Sailing Club