PSC Labor Day Raft Up 2021
September 4-6, 2021
Raft Up: Drum Point, Wye River
Bay Bridge Marina (a.k.a. Hemingways)
Marvel Characters Introduce Themselves
● Drum Point on Wye River
38º 53.1 N 076º 10.8’W
● Skippers sign up by Sunday August 29th directly in LDRU21 Boat Tracker
● The LDRU21 Sail Plan is available and the Raft Plan will be sent out one week before the LDRU21 weekend.
● The Club Charter Boat is open for registration. For more information and to make a reservation see LDRU21 Club Charter Boat.
● Prizes for: Costumes, Decorations and Drink.
Marina Bay Bridge Marina and Yacht Club (a.k.a. Hemingway’s)
● Stevensville, MD 21666, Monitors Ch 68.
● Bay Bridge Marina.
● Reservations are on a First Come First Served Basis. There is no PSC group reservation so please reserve ASAP. While there is no group reservation, please mention that you are with PSC.
● Make slip reservations directly with the marina at 410-643-3162.
● Dinner Sunday September 5, 2021 at Hemingway's starting with hors d’oeuvres at 1730.
● $35 per person . Each person pays the club when registering. Kids menu available. Use FVSM for a discount. Soft drinks extra – pay server.
● Open to all club members and guests including persons that are not part of the raft up and want to drive to the restaurant.
● Make your reservation (including kids) and menu selection no later than Sunday August 20th by Registering on the club web site.
● For more information and to make your reservations see LDRU21 Dinner
● Skippers please have all persons on board Register for the dinner.
The PSC Pandemic Policy and Risk Level applies for the entire event. See the PSC Home Page for the latest information.