Pentagon Sailing Club River Maintenance Team
Join the PSC River Maintenance Team and help maintain the boats prior to splash day and throughout the season..
This is not the Splash Day sign up. To sign up for splash day on March 25 click here PSC Boat Commissioning: Saturday, 25 March 2023
We have a great team of boat captains experienced in repairing our fleet of 4 Capri 22 Sailboats and they will be there to guide the work on their boats.
Thomas Brooks, Peregrine
Skip Wallace, Aguila, and Outboard Motors
Pat Moran, Falcon
Lauren Sucher, Raptor
In addition to Launching, Laying-Up, and prepping the boats to sail,
We have several interesting projects this year!
1) Commissioning a new Capri 22 (Raptor) May-June
2) Patching a Keel Crack on Falcon March
3) Upgrading our fleets Navigation Lights to LED March
4) Integrating Foldable Solar Panels and Chargers to charge batteries and handheld radios. March-April
5) If you're not a born maintenance person we still need help setting up events and supporting the work teams,
So if you're interested in learning how to maintain and repair sailboats or just want to volunteer and keep our boats in the water and available all season, please follow the link to the sign-up form and let us know what you would like to work on.
SIGN UP FOR RIVER MAINTENANCE TEAM WITH THIS LINK,https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2XJ14yIIMHx8S1-QJ60jnl7b2Ux_Zmy9_q3yOB2o7cQUwPw/viewform?usp=sf_link
The work will start in early March before the launch and continues at a slower rate the entire season until the boats are pulled out in early November. Depending on your interests, the Boat Captains will contact you to set up an agreed-upon work time. Most of the work will be completed at Capital Cove Marina located at JBAB.