Menu

• Home
  • PSC Website Member Guide

PSC Website Member Guide

• 29 Jan 2019 3:14 PM
    Message # 7135746
    Deleted user

Greetings All,

The PSC currently uses WildApricot membership management software to host and manage PSC's website, membership roles and online presence.  WildApricot comes with a list of features that is too lengthy to mention in this post.  That expansive list of features can be overwhelming to the point where it discourages website interaction.

I want to take the opportunity to reach out to members of the Club who want some extra help getting into the website, so they can better enjoy its features, get access to exclusive Club info, and ultimately contribute to the Clubs overall well being.

Website Member Guide

I invite all Club members to review the link above to become more familiar with logging into the PSC website, better manage their membership plan, and participate in the forum.

The link offers an 10:42 minute video as well a detailed article on the main features available to a member when they log in.

Grab a beer or pour a fresh cup of coffee and take a few minutes to take a look at what the PSC website has to offer.

If you need help or assistance please don't hesitate to shout out below or shoot me an email.

Fair Winds!

© Pentagon Sailing Club